Action Baby Carrier 5th Edition
We are so happy to announce our brand new line! The 5th Edition Action Baby Carrier and our new 100% Certified Organic Cotton Action Baby Carrier. Trust us, you will love the simplicity and comfort of the Action Baby Carrier.
5th Edition has a few wonderful changes:
* 100% Cotton Canvas for durability, style and long lasting wear
* 1 inch longer fabric for the head rest
* 2 inches longer webbing for shoulders
* 4 inches longer webbing on the hip belt
5th Edition Certified Organic Cotton:
* 100% Certified Organic Cotton Canvas
* Same great features of the non-organic 5th Edition
* Amazing price for an Organic Baby Carrier
The Action Baby Carrier is a lightweight soft structured baby carrier offering comfort and style at an affordable price. Action Baby Carriers are designed to be a great infant baby carrier as well as a great toddler baby carrier and are used for front and back carries.
- Carriers Made in the U.S.A.
- Simple to use sleeping hood
- Adjustable hip belt from 28" to 53" with no extender belt
- Carrier folds into a compact size that can easily fit into a diaper bag
- Breathable lightweight yet supportive material
- Versatile carrier with front, and back carry position
- Baby carrier for infants to 40 pounds
- Safety chest strap
- Foam straps for ultimate carrier comfort
- No inserts or attachments needed
- Special cross strap system allows for proper support of child and parent
- Straps can be worn backpack style or criss-cross for extreme comfort
- Amazingly soft fabrics keeps your baby comfortable
- Waistband height 4"
- Width of shoulder straps 3"
- Main Body including waistband 18" tall, 13.5" wide
- Hip Strap 28" to 53" with 27.5" of padding
- Shortest possible length of shoulder straps 17" (not including buckle)
- Spot wash carriers if possible
- Machine wash on cold with only 1 teaspoon of detergent
- Air dry or tumble air dry
Secure the waist belt with the buckle behind you and adjust the straps until snug. Holding the baby facing towards you with one arm, lift the carrier behind the baby's back. While still holding your baby with one arm, place one strap over your shoulder and fasten it to the opposite side of the carrier. Still holding your baby, attach the second strap to the side of the carrier so the straps cross behind your back - adjust straps until snug.
Holding your baby with one arm, reach down and lift up the carrier. Holding your baby with one arm, reach down and lift up the carrier. Lift straight up on both straps to make sure your baby is seated all the way down and secure. Fasten both straps to the buckles on the side of the carrier. Fasten the chest strap. Adjust all straps until snug.
- Follow instructions on proper usage every time using the carrier.
- This carrier is suited for babies from 8 to 40 pounds.
- Inspect the carrier for signs of wear or damage before each use.
- Be sure that no clothing prevents the buckles from locking into place.
- Do not wear the baby facing away from you.
- Do not use the carrier if impaired by drugs, alcohol, or medication.
- Do not use the carrier for running, biking or other physical activities.
- Do not use if you have conditions such as back pain, balance problems, dizziness
- Practice putting your baby in the carrier with assistance and while seated.
- Always make sure your baby has sufficient airways to prevent suffocation.