Lunchbox Love includes over 60 delicious and healthy recipes...
From hummus, samosas and chicken gumbo to calzones, chocolate chip carrot bread, pumpkin muffins and green egg salad and kitchen sink cookies. No more boring lunches!
* Send cloth napkins - find them at discount stores or garage sales. They don't end up in the landfill.
Facts about "wholesome" conventional food...
* High fructose corn syrup is a sweetener that is used in most processed foods....Research shows that fructose promotes disease more than other sugars.
"Who Knew?" tidbits...
* Children DO need fat for proper growth and development...GOOD fat.
* Dark chocolate is being praised for its flavanoids with are strong antioxidants. Theseantioxidants protect cells from free radical damage which can contribute to heart disease and certain types of cancer.
* Curry also helps to improve intestinal flora - that's good bacteria!
Join the growing number of families learning to love lunch again!
Pre-order your copy now.